East Goshen Bible Church began in 1955 as The Church of Goshenville. The young church plant was established and quickly grew from Sunday School classes to full worship services over a short period of time. In 1963, an auditorium and Sunday school rooms were added to the original, historic stone school house where the congregation was meeting. In 1979, the name was changed to East Goshen Bible Church. Today, East Goshen Bible Church strives to serve the community with sound Bible teaching and preaching.